Michael Kellogg focuses on in Criminal, Bankruptcy, and Personal Injury Law. Mr. Kellogg has been practicing law in these areas since 1994.
He attended college at California State University in Los Angeles and Western State University College of Law in Fullerton earning a degree in Business Administration and a Juris Doctor Degree. Prior to Law School he was a police officer in Los Angeles and has been involved in Law almost all of his adult life.
Mr. Kellogg is a member of the State Bar of California, United States District Court for both the Southern and Central Districts, The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Riverside County Bar Association and Orange County Bar Association..
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States District Court, Southern District
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Admitted To The Bar:
- Western State University College of Law, Juris Doctor Degree
- California State University, Business Administration Degree
Prior to Law School He Was a Los Angeles Police Officer
- American Bar Association
- Inland Empire Bankruptcy Attorneys Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association